Strathcloud is a cloud-type storage application. It is available to staff and postgraduate researchers.
Update 2019 : All Strathclyde users now also have access to OneDrive for Business cloud storage. This includes staff, postgraduate researchers, postgraduate taught students, and undergraduates. The University now recommends OneDrive for Business over Strathcloud. If you are a Strathcloud user, you should begin to transition to OneDrive for Business.
Strathcloud is a secure place to store and electronic files. You can easily access and share files saved in Strathcloud. You can use Strathcloud on your desktop computer(s), laptop, smartphone or tablet.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Features of Strathcloud
With Strathcloud you can:
- Store electronic files in a system that works like Dropbox or GoogleDrive, but is owned by the University.
- Share and collaborate on files with others, whether or not they work or study at Strathclyde.
- Sync your files between University storage and a range of devices, so that you can access your work even if you aren't connected to the internet or University network.
- Share attachments that are too large to send by email.
- Access your H: and i: drive from off-campus with Strathcloud Network Shares.
Learn more about Strathcloud
Visit our In Depth pages for more information about Strathcloud.